Bleach Brave Souls is an increasingly popular strategy game. The game’s popularity is increasing even faster than the amount of characters this game introduces in each patch, which really does say something about how enjoyable it is. With that said, there is always a bunch of trouble in understanding a complex game such as this with so many different variables to keep in mind while spending your hard earned in-game resources. That is made especially difficult when we’re talking about acquiring units. Now, the unit system in this game is fairly simple to understand however the units themselves are extremely complex and hard to understand. If you want more information about specific character units, then do check out our other articles. Now, to get on with a tier list of characters, to help you find what you need in this terrifying strategy based video game!
F – TIER
- Hanataro Yamada: Level one Hanataro Yamada is the weakest unit in the game.
- Ichigo Kurosaki: Level one Ichigo Kurosaki is the second weakest unit in the game
- Orihime Inoue: Level one Orihime Inoue is the third weakest unit in the game.
- Uryu Ishida: Another level one unit, Uryu Ishida’s level one unit is just as powerless as the rest of them.
- Yasutora Sado: Completely underpowered unit.
- Bankai Ichigo Kurosaki: For a Bankai unit, this one stands no chance against other units in the same level.
- Ikkaku Madarame: This unit only comes with an increased last ditch survival rate, which is by far not anything strong to go up against.
- Bankai Renji Abarai: Only a minor increase in this unit’s attack power increases makes it an underwhelming soul trait unit.
- Nemu Kurotsuchi: A 2 star weakling of a unit, nothing much to offer at all.
- Rangiku Matsumoto: Same as with Bankai Renji Abarai, this unit only comes with a small increase in their attack powers and it’s definitely not a big enough number to help in any case.
- Rukia Kuchiki: While I do love Rukia’s character overall, the +9 on spiritual pressure does nothing in this game.
- Yachiru Kusajishi: She might be the cutest waifu in the game, but she definitely does not have much else other than the looks.
- Yumichika Ayasegawa: A +15 attack increases as a soul trait on a 3 star unit? The developers were really pulling our leg with this one.
- Shunsui Kyoraku: No attack damage, not much HP… Just, weak in my opinion.
E – TIER:
- Bankai Mayuri Kurotsuchi: Decent soul traits and semi-decent affiliations, but nothing much to look for.
- Bankai Sajin Komamura: This unit specializes in defensive capabilities, but when it comes to offense – it doesn’t really help.
- Jushiro Ukitake: The +15 spiritual pressure works decently enough with the affiliations here, but not much to win you any battles other than low tier enemies.
- Retsu Unohana: The paralysis duration and soul pressure on this unit is great, but it really lacks out when it comes to attack and survivability.
- Toshiro Hitsugaya: Toshiro has some of the better units in this game, however this one has weak offensive and defensive capabilities which leads it to being underwhelming at best honestly.
D – TIER:
- Ichigo White: This is where things get interesting. While this unit has fire resistance, and a “No Affiliation” Killer, it lacks severely in the soul trait department with just a +20 on attack damage.
- Isshin Kurosaki: The -55 Paralysis Duration is great and its killer being Hollow is also GOOD. Unfortunately, not much else on this 6 star unit.
- Kaname Tosen: With mind and speed as its base attributes, this unit thrives on stamina and speed. However, it lacks in most other departments.
- Kisuke Urahara: This one I’m confused about, on one hand it has a ton of spiritual pressure and the stamina to keep it going, on the other the boring soul trait and weak attack damage is just not it.
C – TIER:
- Bankai Byakuya Kuchiki: Now this one comes with a Resurrection unit, normal attack damage increases by +20 and poison duration being -55%. This is great, but the soul trait is weak for a card of five to six stars.
- Grimmjow Jeagerjaques: This unit can have four different attributes including power, heart, speed and technique. Along with two affiliations in even the weakest unit being its sealed level 2 unit. Arrancar and Espada work great together, however this character is only for the beginning and not for any time afterwards.
- Kenpachi Zaraki: A +17 attack, a ton of stamina and two affiliations. Great 3 star unit for any beginner.
- Nelliel Tu: 6 star unit in base form? It comes with the speed attribute and arrancar as both affiliation and killer.
- Rukia Kuchiki New Year: 5 and 6 star unit, a ton of stamina and stamina recovery options as well as the Espada killer and Soul Reaper affiliation.
B – TIER:
- Momo Hinamori Valentine’s Day: Two special attacks, one of which heals. Not a lot of defense or focus, but a ton of spiritual pressure, and stamina.
- Rangiku Matsumoto Swimsuit: Normal melee, ranged special, a ton of damage, focus and defense and even more spiritual pressure.
A – TIER:
- Shigekuni Genryusai Yamamoto: 700 Attack, 6 star with resurrection, two affiliations in Soul Reaper and Captain along with the Espada as Killer. Fire resistance is also included by the way!
- Ichigo Kurosaki 5th Anniversary Version: This is Ichigo’s appearance when he combines his Soul Reaper, Hollow, and Fullbring powers. Mighty strong unit with a ton of attack power and stamina.
- Bankai Gin Ichimaru: Soul Reaper/Captain as affiliations and Soul Reaper as its killer. Enough said.
S – TIER:
- Sosuke Aizen (4th Fusion Version): Two types of melee attacks, a technique attribute and double affiliations in Soul Reaper and Hollow. Tons of attack damage, stamina and spiritual pressure.
- Hiyori Sarugaki Christmas: Soul Reaper, Hollow and Arrancar in the same unit with increased strong attack damage and decreased fire duration. Did I mention this is a resurrection unit too?
- Lisa Yadomaru (Christmas Version) (Resurrection): High class melee unit; soul reaper and hollow affiliations, hollow killer and power attribute. This six star resurrection card has +40 on attack damage and -10% recharge time on strong attacks.
- Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck (Valentine’s Day): Affiliation and Attributes in Arrancar, a ton of attack potential, a bunch of damage defense and stamina.
- Bankai Toshiro Hitsugaya: Power and Speed as attributes. Soul reaper, Captain and Hollow as affiliations and killer and a freezing status ailment and freezing resistance. Can’t say it could get much better than that.
You may be interested in: